1. EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS:
The essence of our health and wellness educational talks is to increase awareness of options toward creating a wellness lifestyle. These can be presented as “Lunch and Learn” programs or at a time of your preference.
Examples of Topics:
- Key Strategies to Decrease Stress and Increase Energy
- Healthy Eating – Fuel for Life
- Exercise for Injury Prevention, Increased Energy, & Well-being
- Keys to Making Your Goals a Reality
- New Strategies for Healthy, Drug-Free Weight Loss
- Optimal Health Expression: Thinking Out Of the Box
- Solutions to Raising a Healthy, Drug-Free Family
- Etc. – We can custom design a health talk of your choice
2. COMPUTERIZED STRESS SCREENING:
Early detection of underlying musculo-skeletal conditions – encourage employee participation to proactively resolve problems early thus reducing the possibility of work related aggravation or injury leading to a workers compensation claim.
3. ERGONOMIC EVALUATIONS:
Assist employees to learn how to interface with their work environment more appropriately to reduce stress on their physical bodies. Managerial and administrative staff have found on-site ergonomic evaluations of their workstations particularly helpful. Appropriate setup reduces muscular tension that can lead to back, neck, and shoulder pain, repetitive strain injuries, headaches, and fatigue.
4. PREVENTATIVE PROTOCOLS:
Prevention of injuries is a key focus. It results in even greater savings to the company by reducing lost time due to full disability; costs associated with retraining to a new position, hiring and training a new employee, and increased insurance premiums. In addition, I am certified to present the Worksafe: Back Injury Prevention Program offered through a grant from the State of Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Services. This program is available only to specific types of businesses.
- Stretching / Exercising for specific job related stresses
- Stress Management